Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall I feel like I need to start catching up on my missed reading assignments. If I had done most of my reading then I would be more proud of my blog but I am hoping by the end of the class I will have a good amount of readings and stories done. As far as my website goes I am really proud the way that is turning out. I didn't think I would be able to do it but I like to focus on it a lot more now. At first it intimidated me but now I like the challenge of creating a story.

My favorite part of this class is the portfolio because I know when I finish I will have all these stories I created myself all together. When I first started this class I was afraid that I would not be able to make stories because it's something I had never done before but I like writing them now.

My favorite reading so far has to be Homer's Odyssey because I had never read it before but I knew it was famous. As soon as I read it I realized why it was so famous.

The reading notes that I have done in this class have helped a lot because I like to look at the way the writer tells their story. I try to incorporate some of that style into my own writing but in the end I let my creativity take over.

Mythology, Source

I chose this picture because it sums up all of mythology in my eyes. It has all the greek Gods and each of them have such a huge part in most of these stories. I feel like I had to make this the cover to my website.

What I am looking forward to for the rest of the semester is to catch up on all the reading I have missed and to make more stories because ever since my first story I realized that I really enjoy making my own stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision