Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback I have received from other classmates helped me a lot. Most are encouraging which makes me feel like I am doing a good job but others make me realize my mistake. I got comments about my lack of commas in my stories and also the fact that I should use dialogue. Reading those are making me think that I should at least add a little dialogue because it will help the reader understand and make it a bit more interesting.

Usually the comments I leave on other's posts are positive because writing a story can be hard so I don't want to be too mean. However, there has been some instances of me giving constructive criticism.

I do feel like reading some people's post makes me have a better understanding of where they are coming from. I am happy with my blog because I feel like it gives a good sense of background about me.

I don't think I want to make any changes to my feedback except just being a little bit more critical so that I can help the writer. I don't feel that I need to make changes to my comment wall.

Failure is learning, Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision