Assignments

The assignment I am most intrigued by has to be the main project or even the story telling. I've never been a person that creates stories or anything like that so this will be completely new to me. I am excited for the reading because it somewhat resembles what I have done in other classes but otherwise everything in this class is basically new to me. I have never had a class where you are the one basically choosing your own assignment. Also, the storytelling aspect is completely unique too because I am being graded on telling a story.

Knowledge


The biggest extra credit that grabs my attention and sounds the coolest is the Wikipedia Trails. I have always wondered through Wikipedia by just clicking on random links so for me to get extra credit off of that is amazing. The tech tips sounds interesting to me too because of my major and you basically get extra credit for learning things that will make this class easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision