Reading Options

Beowulf

The first unit that grabbed my attention was Beowulf. I have never read the story but I have heard the name plenty of times and was always interested in learning more about him. It was one of the very first units that popped out to me and when I saw it it made me happy to know that there is some stories that I might actually know.


Dante's Inferno

The same reason I clicked on Beowulf was the same reason that I clicked on Dante's Inferno. I have heard about this story many time and in my high school I knew there was a class that required the students to read it. I was however not in that class so I didn't get a chance to read it but now I will for sure make this one of the units that I read.

Homer's Odyssey

I know my three selections might be the most popular but I also chose them because I have not read them before and would like to. They are popular for a reason so it might be good for me to read about them. It seems like an interesting story since it starts when he only has one ship left and not at the very beginning.


Odysseus and Polyphemus
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision