Storybook Favorites

Paradise City, Source: NetSeawolf's Deviant Art


Siren, City in the Clouds


As soon as I started reading this story I was intrigued by it. I have always wondered about cities in the future and what they would be like. The title immediately grabbed my attention because of its descriptiveness and even the name of the city sounded intriguing. The introduction does grab my attention because of the way it describes the city. By saying its "full of lights" and that there is always something happening it makes me want to read more about it. The design of the blog is very bold and the descriptions for the other parts of the story help guide me through it easily. 

Remember the Alamo!


This story's narrator is what made me want to read it. Also the historic part of this makes me want to read about it to find out if it is true or not. I have always wondered about the Alamo and by finding a story about it it makes me want to learn as well. The picture is an old photo but a real one so it makes me think this story is true. The navigation on this one is the most helpful because it tells you exactly whose story you are about to read about. 


The Monkey King


The reason I found this story intriguing was because it sounds like a real story that someone made up. As I later read in the introduction it was actually a story that has been told. The fact that the author added a link to a word some might not know helped a lot because I didn't know the word myself and by being able to click on the link to find out helped a lot. The picture used for it makes it more intriguing as well and the tabs on the top made it easy to navigate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision