Technology

I already am familiar with a couple things like bookmarking. I bookmarked the calendar for this class the very first day because it seemed like I needed it. Everything else though seems new to me. I've never blogged before or edited an image before. I have definitely not created my own graphic which sounds really complicated.



Connections across the world with the use of technology,
Source


This class is very different from any other online class I've had. The other classes usually just have Learn Smart in it and quizzes every week. With this class I feel like I will learn in a different way. I'll be challenged to be creative and learn more about technology which I think is a good idea in a online class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision