Washington D.C., My Favorite Place

          My favorite place is Washington D.C. I was born on the border of D.C. and Virginia. My whole childhood I was only 5 minutes away from the capitol of the nation. It is an amazing place where a lot of history has taken place. It's where our laws are created and passed, where our highest court is, and the most incredible museums are located.

Washington Monument and the Reflecting Pool Source: Image



          Another reason why I love it so much is that all my childhood friends are there. I keep in contact with them all the time and I have gone back home every year for the past 4 years. I went twice this past year and its always a blast to be with old friends and go visit old places that meant so much to me as a child. I one day hope to live there for at least a little bit because I loved it so much.


Comments

  1. Wow, Mohammad, how great that you got to visit all the sites of Washington... and that you have an excuse to keep going back! Fabulous! Someday I would love to go to the Smithsonian. I have been to many of the other museums and galleries, but not the Smithsonian. Although I share lots of stuff from the Smithsonian in the materials for this class because of all the images they share online! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision