Topic Research: Bhoot's Life

For my project I was thinking about doing an entire storyline of a bhoot's life. I would start from the beginning of their life from when they were human. I'd like to talk about how they lived a normal life but also had signs of being a bhoot as well. The second story I could do is talk about when the normal person turned into a bhoot and haunted people. It would mostly talk about all the anger inside of the bhoot because now they are stuck in this form and are stuck from moving on into heaven or hell.


Bhoots attacking humans near its home, Source


The last story I was thinking of doing was the bhoot trying to find a way out of being a bhoot so they can move on to their other life. The first story I would probably make more informational while the other ones could be scary and suspenseful ones.

Web Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision