Week 8 Progress

The thing I am most proud of is creating stories. I never thought that I would be able to write stories ever but after this class it seems pretty easy. Since I am using my reading notes it makes it a bit easier but I still feel like I am doing it myself. As of now my weekly routine hasn't been going that well but I feel like I can still turn it around if I start to do more of the extra credit assignments. I do think that my website is turning out good but my blog could use some work.

Things I want to avoid is putting things off until the end of the week. At the beginning of the semester I was doing really well because I was finishing everything on time but now I have slowly fallen behind.

"In the dark I see the light," Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Story: The Boss and The Secretary

Reading Notes: California and the Old Southwest Part A

Story Lab Story Revision